SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
|Bedrijf||Applied Micro Electronics (AME)|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Applied Micro Electronics "AME" B.V. (AME) is a fast growing organization (>20% a year) developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations. In order to achieve this, we make use of our state-of-the-art development facilities and our highly automated manufacturing environment. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for the Master Production Scheduling and Production Order preparation for one or more work centers (Electronics Manufacturing, Injection Moulding, Machining, Cable &Wiring, System Assembly) based on real-time supply chain information. You work in a high mix-manufacturing environment with small to mid-size volume. These work centers have their own production & planning characteristics with a standardized planning methodology.
Task & responsibilities
- Maintain Master Production Schedule for assigned work centers.
- Coordination between work centers and start date projection for final workcenters.
- Processing and release Production Orders.
- Keep track on material requirements planning; varying from complex for electronics manufacturing and straightforward for other work centers.
- Setting and reevaluating scheduling priorities and batch sizes.
- Initiate supply chain process improvements.
- Educated in direction of Logistics Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management or Supply Chain & Operations Management
- 3-8 years of working experience
- Experience in working with ERP systems (SAP is a plus)
- Affinity with a digital working environment
- Accurate and keen on exceptions
- Strong analytical skills
- Efficiency and quality oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills English and Dutch
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world
- A small, ambitious and international purchasing team
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems
- A privately owned, strongly growing and profitable high tech company
- We provide unique opportunities for our people
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours
- Free lunch and dinner for all our employees
- iPhone 8