SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Imagine. Great SaaS products, great company, great presence and track record in the Netherlands and Germany which is driving momentum and growth internationally. You will be key in solidifying this growth by making sure our customers are being looked after in the most professional way possible by providing quality service and operational performance.
Senior Account Manager
Full time - ASAP - Rotterdam City Centre
As a Senior account manager at VONQ you'll get the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory,
- Conduct in-depth discovery to understand customers business priorities and seek alignment with our solutions,
- Translate VONQ’s proposition to meet customer success in order to minimize churn
- Build and manage a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process, following each step with tight control after each phase
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
First things first: we highly value a strong, self-starting mentality and a hands-on approach to the work to be done. This being said, to achieve your goals, we believe you ideally should have the following top characteristics and traits to be a successful Account manager:
- 4-7 years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative
- Ability to communicate on all levels with our customers
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Excellent written & verbal communication both Dutch and English
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a scale-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- It's definitely a pre if you have a background in the (recruitment) marketing space.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A competitive paycheck and nice incentives such as events, games and more
- On target bonus with possibility to overscore
- 8% holiday allowance and pension contribution
- Full equipment stack including Macbook and iPhone (private usage included)
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Flexible working hours including home office and unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right!)
- Fun, professional and passionate colleagues
- A flat hierarchy and open feedback culture
- The opportunity to grow in an internationally expanding company
- A lot of room for innovation, ideas and “leaving your footprint”
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Sander through email@example.com
Who is VONQ?
VONQ is the global pathway for recruitment marketing. Over 15 years ago, three visionaries founded VONQ with the aim of making job posting easier and faster for companies.
How do we do that?
With our innovative SaaS technology for large organizations. We help recruiters reach the right candidates on over 5000 media (and counting) across the Internet with the perfect job distribution solution for their hiring needs, whether it’s 30 vacancies to fill or 30,000.. Our products follow the data tracking how successful job posts are at generating clicks, views, and applications. We can fully automate the job posting process or make data-driven recommendations for the best individual media mix for each target group. We bring speed and transparency into the recruiting process and report all data directly where it’s needed.
With the help of our Recruitment Marketing experts, we offer employer brand and digital job marketing expertise to round off the technology solutions.
With over 140 team members, more than 10,000 users and 1000 enterprise customers, VONQ is entering a new phase and we want to make it happen with you.