FACTORY QUALITY ENGINEER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Do you believe in our ambition of “Quality Always”? Ready to make a difference? Passionate in working with a product that adds value to people’s life? As Quality Engineer you will be developing, implementing and continuously improving our quality/food safety standards for our products & processes. In this role you will be the expert and advisor for all quality and food safety related aspects. Join Danone Nutricia as:
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the QA Manager. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop and implement food safety, hygiene and quality requirements for processes, equipment, buildings/utilities, raw and packaging materials.
- Drive, execute, evaluate root cause investigation and risk analysis regarding Quality and Food Safety.
- Act as a QA specialist regarding processing, validation, food safety, hygiene and quality standards, risk Analysis (FMEA, HACCP) and Quality by design.
- Develop, standardize or approve validation methods for processes and equipment, ensuring consistent specified quality and uncompromising food safety.
- Act as a business partner by identifying opportunities for productivity improvements with regards to Quality and Food safety standards and drive these.
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer we expect you to have a bachelor or master degree in food technology, process engineering or related fields with around 4 years of relevant working experience. In addition you should have:
- Knowledge of and experience with food safety and quality management systems (HACCP, ISO, FSSC, GMP);
- Able to effectively communicate with all areas of the business and not afraid to challenge or drive improvements
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluency in both English as Dutch is a must;
- Project management, validation, hygienic design, audit experience/knowledge is advantageous.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “Apply” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas – Talent Manager Benelux on via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 6 29 07 04 66.