SOURCING SPECIALIST INDIRECT PROCUREMENT - INKOOP
|Bedrijf||Allnex Netherlands BV|
|Standplaats||Bergen op Zoom|
|Werklocatie||Bergen op Zoom|
|Provincie||Noord-Brabant, Zeeland, Zuid-Holland|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
allnex is a leading global producer of coating resins and additives for architectural, industrial, protective, automotive and special purpose coatings and inks. allnex is recognized as a specialty chemicals pioneer and offers an extensive range of products including innovative liquid resins and additives, radiation cured and powder coating resins & additives and cross linkers for use on wood, metal, plastic, and other surfaces. The location in Bergen op Zoom has approximately 300 employees. allnex offers immediately the possibility for an:
Sourcing Specialist Indirect Procurement
Bergen op Zoom – fulltime
What will you do?
In this role you will primarily work closely with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to provide materials at best TCO and to minimise inventory where possible while keeping defined service levels. You will manage local relationships with plant managers, maintenance managers and operational people. You will report to the Sourcing Manager Indirect EMEA / Northern Europe.
What are the major accountabilities?
- Accountability for long term assurance of supply, supplier performance and selection, supply management information/data management, providing support and guidance to relevant procurement peers, building of supply market intelligence to support business or market decisions.
- Understand the goals of the procurement team, co-develop, maintain and execute sourcing strategies for the assigned supplier portfolio.
- Responsible for supplier and supply management (coordinate action plan in case of supply issues).
- Lead contract and price negotiations.
- Ensure frequent communication with internal customers, suppliers and third parties to update material price information and define the cost-effective pricing structure.
- Conduct risk assessment when needed, ensures that all procurement related risks are controlled and mitigated.
- Keep on optimizing sourcing to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Document supplier information and procurement system data input.
- Work closely with multiple teams to meet business requirement or any new project target.
The role of Sourcing Specialist Indirect Procurement is part of the Procurement EMEA team. This team is responsible for all Sourcing processes in the EMEA region and consists – shortly – of 2 departments, direct and indirect procurement. The complete Procurement EMEA team consists of appr. 25 colleagues.
What do we offer?
- an independent and diverse job, where you get a lot of responsibilities;
- a lot of space to develop yourself;
- allnex has a pleasant and informal work sphere.
What do you offer?
- Higher degree, minimum Bachelor (HBO), engineering, business management or purchasing.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in purchasing or supply chain management in a multinational company.
- Good understanding of the technicity of the petrochemicals industry and of the sourcing process is needed.
- Strong ability to drive continuous improvement under demanding circumstances.
- Ability to perform market, supplier and product analysis in a thorough and critical manner and able to present data and conclusions from analyses in an organized, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, good negotiation and contracting skills, strong problem solving capability.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both writing and reading. Working knowledge of computers and proficient with PC software.
Will you be our new colleague?
Reply asap with your resume and cover letter via the 'Apply' button. For more information about the job please contact Jos Savenberg, Procurement Manager Indirect EMEA, tel. +3223345592 or +32498128640. For more information about the application procedure, please contact Ingrid van Herel, HR Officer, +31164276224.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: sourcing, inkoop, indirect, kosten, supply chain, procurement, hbo, engineering, chemie, chemical