SENIOR SALES MANAGER (F/M) FOR THE NETHERLANDS
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The best of breed applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM allow to create relevant digital experiences from real-time information. More than 150 companies, like Dyson, GoPro, Hearst, Kohl's, Serviceplan, Migros, Rewe, Swiss Re and Vitra are using censhare on a daily basis.
You are results driven and willing to do whatever it takes to sell? You want to work independently with little direction?
If you would enjoy shaping the growth of a dynamic company with international operations, an exciting challenge awaits you.
For our Benelux region, we are looking, for the next possible date, for you as:
Senior Sales Manager (f/m) for the Netherlands
What awaits your as Senior Sales Manager?
censhare BenNordics has just been founded in June 2017 as a subsidiary of censhare AG. As Senior Sales Manager, you are part of of our growing international sales team. You will be reporting to the Managing Director Benelux & Nordics. Your focus is on new business development. Due to the growth phase of censhare internationally and in the region, you will be able to contribute with your vision and strategy to the approach in the market.
Your job as Senior Sales Manager
- Contracting new business in the region
- Complete responsibility for the selling cycle, from lead generation, cold calling to signing the contract
- Consultancy and analysis of all customer requests on the IT- and solution territory
- Support of marketing and new business generation
- Full support of the sales process, engaging both internal resources as partner resources
Your profile as Senior Sales Manager
- Ten years of experience in IT sales, especially in new business sales and an excellent network
- Sound understanding of overall marketing processes, content creation, and cross-channel communication
- Experience with the development of business together with partners.
- Experience with DAM, CMS, WCMS, PIM, Analytical, Marketing Automation or MRM systems
- A completed higher education in business administration or IT
- Very good knowledge of English and Dutch, spoken and written
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working, even under pressure in complex sales processes.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex business problems and requirements quickly
- Excellent growth opportunity with a fast growing, international company
- Opportunity to form a new office in Gouda and being able to build an exciting business
- Together with the colleagues in Sweden, the Netherlands and Munich: developing an exciting area of business of an exciting product
- Work on projects for world-renowned brands (just take look at our clients list)
- A fun and fast-paced work environment with flat hierarchies and passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed
All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare in integrating and automating their communication. Our customer and project portfolio encompasses virtually all sectors and company sizes. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 300 employees across the world, with subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA, the Netherland, Sweden and India.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join the company. Please send your application via the Apply-Button.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Pieter Stroop by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Gouda, IT sales, new business sales.