QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Quality Assurance Specialist for Consumer Goods
As Quality Assurance Specialist you establish the QA requirements for consumer goods (like Glassware/dinnerware/towels etc), to support the worldwide business growth of BrandLoyalty. You streamline testing protocols and risk assessments within our company for the EMEA and America’s markets. As a Quality Assurance Specialist within Brandloyalty you are making sure that all the products which Brandloyalty uses in their Loyalty campaigns are compliant and are foreseen with the right documentation. We work with high quality brands like: Vivo, Zwilling, Disney, Royal VKB.
Responsible for product compliance and product benchmarking in the EMEA and America’s markets and for the availability of the required quality documentation in those markets.
- Create and maintain BrandLoyalty standards & test procedures per product category and positioning in the market.
- Pro-actively maintain and structure centrally all risk assessments, test reports and other information related to quality assurance for all products targeting the EMEA and America’s markets.
- Conduct risk assessments during concept and product development phase and when products are sold to new markets.
- Ensure that all relevant information and test results are available in the product passport (technical file).
- Support Procurement in the creation of FAQ’s, Declarations of Conformity and user manuals.
- Support EMEA and America’s local markets with quality issues and specific certification requirements.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with international quality standards, legislation and product testing.
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
- Ability to incidentally travel internationally.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work in an team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.
- A growing team that is building the quality domain in a dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The current team consists of four people located in den Bosch, four people in Honk-Kong with different kind of expertise’s like Quality control, social compliance and quality assurance.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
BrandLoyalty is the global leader in short-term loyalty programmes for grocery retail. We provide data-driven, digitally enhanced, tailor-made solutions which improve performance – on a transactional and emotional level – by changing consumer’s behaviour.
Alliance Data Group is one of the most valuable, listed in the S&P 500, one of the largest, included in the Fortune 500, and one of the most sought-after employers in the world according to the Fortune 100 best companies to work for.