|Provincie||Drenthe, Friesland, Groningen|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Wellinq is a fast growing medical device company. Private equity owned. Our innovative products are manufactured at various locations in the Netherlands. Our clients are the largest medical device companies in the world: hospitals and distributors in more than 50 countries worldwide. We are committed to fast development of new products which are safe and reliable in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and peripheral diseases for optimal patient care and improved quality of life. We also offer contract development and manufacturing services for our sensor technologies. Every day more than 160 committed employees work together using their passion, trust and flexibility to make our unique company a success.
Sales of our existing products and services is growing rapidly and we aim to launch two new products every year. All our products are manufactured in-house and we are scaling up our manufacturing efforts to meet market demands. New legislation, integration and improvement of quality systems and implementation of a group ERP and doc-control system are on the management agenda.
We are looking to expand our leadership team with a crucial QA/RA role at the heart of our company.
- You will inspire and lead a growing team of QA and RA professionals in our locations supporting the growth and the transition of our company
- You provide leadership and expertise and have a hands-on approach in dealing with product quality, continuous improvement, our quality management systems and regulatory compliance. We expect you to step in when needed
- You will be part of the Wellinq leadership team and we expect you to contribute to our company strategy and development
- You have a clear vision of the organization of quality and quality processes in a Medical Devices Environment and strive for the highest achievable quality level
- A bachelor of Science degree in a related field, supplemented by at least 5-10 years of experience in a leadership role. A strong track record in the medical device industry (ISO13485, MDR and FDA) is a must
- Fostering partnerships with authorities, international regulatory bodies, business partners and clients is key
- It will be your challenge, together with your QA/RA team, to deliver top performance as demanded by our environment
- Set out the course in your field of expertise and achieve your results by creating support for your ideas with all internal and external stakeholders
A challenging position with a commensurate employment package, in which you as QA/RA Manager are responsible for overall quality. As a member of the leadership team, you participate in determining the strategic direction and development of our fast-growing organization. Wellinq has a pleasant working environment in which professionalism is a priority. Our company offers opportunities for personal development. Equity participation possible.
Does the position of QA/RA Manager appeal to you and do you think that you can contribute to the success of our organization? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our HR manager, Mark Kwant directly via email@example.com or +31 6 28969900.
Information about Wellinq is available at www.wellinq.com.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.