PROJECT LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Are you the Project Logistics Coordinator who can play a key role in the Shipping department based within the Central Logistics Centre and will be responsible for complete logistics execution of challenging international logistical projects of Royal IHC?
Royal IHC is looking for a Project Logistics Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the complete logistics execution of challenging international projects. You will play a key role in the Shipping department based within the Central Logistics Centre. As the Project Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- setting-up project particulars for logistic execution
- tendering and booking regular transport execution and organising charter contracts
- organising transport for projects including the timely provision of related documents (customs forms, invoices, packing lists and payment documents)
- organising transport, customs handling etc, for regular projects as well as complex ones
- liaising with various internal and external parties
- advising on the logistics aspects of tenders, commercial agreements and complex logistics solutions.
To be eligible for the role of Project Logistics Coordinator at Royal IHC, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) and/or an academic vocational education (WO)
- several years of experience in project logistics, preferably within a similar organisation
- specialist knowledge of international transport, (complex) project shipments, related documents, customs procedures, formalities and legal requirements
- ability to keep an overview when you are working on a large variety of projects and orders
- proactive, hands-on and flexible approach
- ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
Please note, an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with an EU work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates.
Royal IHC offers you as Project Logistics Coordinator challenging job in a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation, in addition to:
- a competitive salary
- professional development opportunities through attending events and training courses
- 40 days of leave per year
- outstanding employment conditions, including travel allowances, pension and profit share
- a beautiful office located near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
As Project Logistics Coordinator, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
If you believe you are the perfect Project Logistics Coordinator to strengthen IHC’s team, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.royalihc.com/careers or call our Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444. Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.