|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
ICL Fertilizers Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Located in the Shared Service Center building, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, 1062 KR Amsterdam.
Provides long and short -term schedules for materials and product planning operations to meet agreed-on shipping requirements. Acting as backup for Shipping coordinator.
Have responsibility of the making and coordination of an optimal Europe wide production- and delivery planning tailored to demand and available storage in order to contribute to the realization of the Fertilizers Business Unit’s objectives. With these, realize and maintain the necessary reports to support supply chain management. Maintenance of commercial cost pricing for the full product portfolio.
- Create and maintain a long term production planning horizon based on the demand retrieved through demand planning reports, open sales orders, depot replenishment requests, sales forecast and sales history;
- Create, maintain and share with internal stakeholder’s a short term production planning for the production sites indicating the grade to produce, the quantity, the storage location and destination;
- Create and maintain the prospective consumption of the raw materials and share with the internal stakeholder’s to ensure a timely supply of the raw materials and the building blocks to the production sites and depots;
- Maintain daily contact with the internal stakeholder’s about the status of the production planning, the availability of storage space, the distribution of the finished products, replenishment of the depots;
- Maintain administrative handlings in SAP pertaining but not limited to production, consumption of raw materials, inventory management finished products and raw materials, material movements, purchase orders, intercompany sales orders, adjustment of info records of raw material prices;
- Monthly reporting of production of finish products, consumption of raw materials, receipt of raw materials;
- Support Marketing & Sales team in calculating commercial cost price of finished products;
- Support Supply Chain Manager in planning by delivering relevant data and reports; support in purchasing of third party raw materials;
- Acting as Key-User in SAP for creation and maintenance of (new) materials, bill of materials and routings;
- Participate in daily Production planning meeting.
- School for Higher Vocational Education’ in Logistics / Supply Chain;
- Detailed knowledge of products and portfolio;
- Detailed knowledge of material requirements planning concepts;
- Global knowledge about financial impact, credit limits, adm. organisation, costs;
- Detailed knowledge of SAP modules SD, MM and IM. Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English language, German is a plus;
- Previous working experience within commodity bulk industry is mandatory;
- Accurate, analytical and structured way of working is required;
- Pro-active problem solving attitude, finding solutions. Task prioritizing;
- Open for daily changes in orders, circumstances, flexible in working times;
- Flexible and sensitive to different businesses cultures and environments;
- Customer focused communicative, team player.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to the European Supply Chain Manager
Functional internal network : Shipping Coordinator, Production teams at the sites, marketing Economist, Forwarding departments at the sites
Functional external network: Suppliers of 3rd party raw materials
Please apply through the 'Apply' button and submit a copy of your current CV along with a cover letter. For more information about this position you can contact Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquistion Specialist via +31 641656203
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Amsterdam, Logistic planner, Production coordinator, Supply Chain planner, Productie.