INTERNATIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
|Bedrijf||Alia Instruments BV|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Alia Instruments is looking for an international sales and marketing manager who will excel and thrive in a dynamic start up. The sales manager will be responsible for securing new clients and setting up the sales and marketing organisation. The candidate should work in tandem with the managing director and be able to take over his role when he is not available. Ideal candidates should have a background in technical commercial sales, an excitement for international client interaction, and direct interest in reaching sales goals in a team effort. Moreover candidates should perform exhaustive market and application research, take responsibility for marketing and managing our sales database.
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
- Implement and further develop in close collaboration with the Sales Team and Managing Director the 5 year growth strategy plan. Make plans, budgets and reports with regards to marketing and sales. Maintain and monitor the agreed sales and margin targets in order to realize the commercial goals of the organization
- Customer visits to build close relationships, know what they want, and develop, negotiate and finalise sales. Proactively scanning the market to identify trends with regards to competition, customer or application or technology developments.
- Give technical support and informed and consultative advice to customers based on thorough product and process knowledge; help customers with their production related questions by offering Alia Instruments products. Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close; Achieve & exceed monthly sales quota; Manage and update sales pipeline.
- To work together with internal and external stakeholders on marketing actions to support the growth strategy.
- Modern approach in organising adequate communication channnels (social media, print, ....).
- Supervision and participation in professional organisation and execution of key exhibitions, conferences and customer events.
- You are a team player and ensure collaboration with internal sales in order to submit successful quotations and offer the customer expected service. You maintain a professional relation with agents.
- Take responsibility in tandem with managing director for daily operational activities and personnel.
- Around 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a technical-commercial role; Experience in sales of equipment for the dredging, aggregated and / or mining industries or other relevant industries are a prerequisite;
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree or commercial education with relevant technical experience and interest.
- Ability to travel abroad up to 25-35% of your time per month
- You are an entrepreneur and flexible on working hours
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with executive level outreach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospecting and research skills
- Outgoing personality and great sense of humor
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Strong account management and planning skills;
- Ability to analyze, negotiate and ‘sell’ contracts.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic company.
- A high responsible and independant job.
- A competative salary package combined with a nice set of fringe benefits within an international and professional company.
Alia Instruments BV is producing an innovative production monitoring instrument for measuring the density of slurries for the dredging, aggregated, mining and other industries where corrosive or abrasive materials are transported through a slurry pipeline. Our innovative non-nuclear density meter offers accurate real-time data, allowing clients to truly optimize their production while eliminating the costs of RSO certifications and the disposal of hazardous materials. We combine the fast-paced, result driven culture of a tech start up combined with an analytical attitude and passion. We operate in a technology driven environment around the Twente University and High-Tech companies like our sister company Imotec at the Kennispark in Enschede, The Netherlands.
Made to Measure
As a provider of software, robotic, and mechatronic solutions for the dredging industry - with our sister company Imotec - our mission has always been service oriented: meeting the operational challenges of our clients with customized applications and comprehensive technical support. The pragmatic design of our density meter is informed by this very same approach: by years of listening to our clients and by closely looking at the day-to-day operations on-board of their ships.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the International Sales & Marketing Manager vacancy, please contact Jan Peters (Director) on phone number 085-7731436. Website: Go to website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie >>